Monday, January 24, 2011

Things we Like ... OOMPH!

Somthing new and simple I'll plan on adding to the blog here is a series of ... Things We Like ... periodically I'll drop in items / products here that we (TTE Nation ... or just me) have run through the ringer and feel strongly about.

First up, cool stuff from the folks at OOMPH! http://www.oomphsports.com/

Oomph is small tri apparel brand out of the Pacific Northwest. Scott & Julie have been rolling this stuff out in small batches for years, they have been very supportive of TTE, and the product has been very popular with the squad. I think our most favorite piece we is any short with their distance pad. (plus the Vigor compression short) Above is a the Lava Compression Short & Classic Singlet that Scott kindly put together for me last minute in August. Of course it worked great .... ;-) A lot of our squad will wear the Lava for long and short training rides and it pairs up VERY well with an Adamo saddle. I actually find the singlet works well as a base layer piece too!

OOMPH in Action!


No comments: