** REGISTRATION will be available through Echelon Cycle & Multi-Sport in the next few days. Any questions please contact us through the website: http://traintoendure.dreamhosters.com/new/about/
Join the coaches and staff of www.TRAINTOENDURE.com and Echelon Cycle & Multi-sport for the 2013Spring Triathlon Training Series. The series will be designed around those doing the Vineman Monte Rio Triathlon OR any Spring / Summer Triathlon.
*** Sign up for the clinics that interest you the most OR for the best value sign up for all six of them in advance and receive a FREE 8 week structured training plan for Olympic distance racing
SIX PART SERIES: ---
* APRIL 7th - Swimming for Triathlon & Open Water (in pool session)
--- Ridgeway Swim Center 7:45am - 9:15am
* APRIL 25th - Technical Transition Clinic & Training Session (transition practice, skills, training)
* May 2nd - Bike / Run Combination Workout ... (Pacing, training, skills)
* May 16th - Open Water Swim Skills ... Site TBA pending availability
* May 23rd - Race Planning & Execution ... Lecture, discussion and written race / fueling plan for Olympic distance racing
--- Other than April 7th, all sessions are scheduled for Thursday evenings at 6pm (subject to change based on availability / facility)
** Sign up For All Six Sessions and receive a FREE 8 week training plan targeting The Vineman Monte Rio Triathlon OR it can be use for another short distance triathlon you may be training for. Along with the training plan those who sign up for all 6 weeks will receive addition materials to aid in proper training and race execution. The training plan will be designed around tried and true training sessions and planning that have been successful for hundreds of "Train To Endure" athletes.
Series Price: $90
* $25 for the pool session (cover rental price)
* $15 for a single session